Privacy & Policy
1. Neither the owners nor any employees (from now on referred to as “We”) are liable for any losses sustained as a result of using this site.
2. We are not liable for any losses from using the Post Office or any other method to get your vouchers to us.
3. We reserve the right not to buy any of the outside vouchers sent or brought to us.
4. If you send us vouchers that have less than 30 days until they expire they will be returned at your own expense.
5. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the postal service or other carriers.
6. The bank details you give us will be the ones we use to make your payments, and these cannot be changed after we have received them so please ensure they are correct.
7. We assume that you are the legal owner of vouchers that you sell to us, if not please do not send them.
8. Any fraudulent activity will be reported to the police.